Assistant Account Executive / DTLA office
VPE Public Relations, a full-service multicultural agency with offices in downtown Los Angeles and NYC, is looking for an Assistant Account Executive to join our consumer marketing team. We are looking for an energetic, creative person who is a quick study and enjoys being part of a dynamic team. Previous agency experience is appreciated but not required. The ideal candidate is outgoing, proactive, enjoys music and other entertainment, and engages online.
- Work with the team in creating and implementing client activities which may include: drafting written materials, coordinating events, working with bloggers and more
- Media relations to tell the client story and secure media placements
- Work with team in developing creative social media campaigns that generate online engagement
- A bachelor’s degree with a concentration in communications or public relations.
- Bilingual-fluent in English and Spanish
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and managing multiple projects
- Strong social media experience, primarily working with FB, Twitter, and Instagram
- Good writing skills with attention to detail
- Experienced working with other team members
- Operates with a high degree of independence
VPE Tradigital Communications has a long established record of success because we pour our heart and soul in doing excellent work for our clients. We believe in Familia and, like a Family, we support, respect and appreciate every single member of our team. We have been in business for 28 years but operate as a start-up. We’re flexible, fast, and fun.
Please send resume to Erma@vpepr.com